Week 16 of the 2018 NFL regular season is here. You might be entering the weekend with your own preferences regarding which games to focus on, and which to place on the backburner.
Most of you have your favorite teams and fantasy players to track. But in case you’re completely neutral or need help breaking ties regarding what to watch, we’ve ranked all 16 games on the schedule from most appealing to least enticing.
1. Chiefs at Seahawks (Sunday night, NBC): Two thrilling quarterbacks, two relatively desperate teams, and almost certainly a close game in prime time (Kansas City is favored by less than a field goal). This is without a doubt the game of the week, and it could be made greater by the result in…
2. Ravens at Chargers (Saturday night, NFLN): A Los Angeles win would be massive in the race for the top seed in the AFC, while this is pretty much a must-win game for the Ravens. Throw in the Lamar Jackson Show and this is a must-watch.
3. Texans at Eagles (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS): The only clear-cut big game in the early time slot pits Houston (looking for a first-round bye) against Philadelphia (needs to win out and get help to make the playoffs). Little reason to think this won’t go down to the wire, too. The Eagles are favored by less than a field goal.
4. Steelers at Saints (Sunday, 4 p.m. ET, FOX): The only clear-cut big game in the late time slot pits Pittsburgh (trying to hold on in the AFC North) against New Orleans (trying to clinch the No. 1 seed). And this should also be close.
5. Redskins at Titans (Saturday, 4:30 p.m. ET, NFLN): Both teams are technically still alive in the playoff race, so this should be worth your time as long as it remains close. Give Josh Johnson some love.
6. Bengals at Browns (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS): Cleveland is a lot of fun right now, and it is still alive in the playoff race. This might not be close, though, and your early-game focus should be on the Colts, Texans, and Eagles.
7. Vikings at Lions (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, FOX): The Vikes are fighting for their playoff lives, and you know their division rival will go hard to play spoiler at home.
8. Giants at Colts (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS): A must-win for Indy, but do the Giants have anything left?
9. Bears at 49ers (Sunday, 4 p.m. ET, FOX): Chicago is probably locked in as a No. 3 seed while the 49ers are done, but San Francisco has been playing well so keep an eye on this.
10. Buccaneers at Cowboys (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, FOX): I mean, Dallas hasn’t clinched yet…
11. Bills at Patriots (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS): Only if the Bills put up a shocking fight at Gillette to screw with New England’s first-round bye chances.
12. Rams at Cardinals (Sunday, 4 p.m. ET, FOX): Only if the Cardinals put up a shocking fight at home to screw with L.A.’s first-round bye chances.
Not worth your time
13. Jaguars at Dolphins (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS): Florida NFL teams really are cursed. And no, this doesn’t get credit for the fact the Dolphins still have a five percent chance to make the playoffs.
14. Falcons at Panthers (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS): Both teams are toast, which is especially depressing because both were supposed to be good this year. Will Cam Newton even play? Does it matter?
15. Packers at Jets (Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, FOX): Will we even get Aaron Rodgers in this game? Does it matter?
16. Broncos at Raiders (Monday night, ESPN): Forget this. Enjoy your Christmas Eve.
The post Week 16 NFL Game Watchability Rankings appeared first on The Comeback.
New Hellboy Poster Exclusive From EW!
Tuesday October 02, 2018
I have been a massive fan of the Hellboy movie series since its inception. There is something about this maverick hero that calls to me, and I have been waiting exceptionally impatiently for the newest installment into this cinematic world. Unfortunately, I will have to wait a while longer, and you along with me, as...
Q-Learning Agents, Part 3
Friday October 05, 2018
A Q-Table greatly simplified the challenge of helping a computer agent “learn” to solve an environment. Unfortunately, this particular approach doesn’t scale well to the kinds of applications I would like to create. To help overcome this next hurdle, we will raise the complexity a bit more as the Frozen Lake environment is approached again,...